@ -4,6 +4,8 @@
* #406: Clarify that spaces in path names should not be backslashed in path names.
* Fix build so as not to attempt to build and push documentation for a non-master branch.
* "Fix" build failure with Alpine Edge by switching from Edge to Alpine 3.13.
* Move #borgmatic IRC channel from Freenode to Libera Chat due to Freenode takeover drama.
IRC connection info: https://torsion.org/borgmatic/#issues
* #373: Document that passphrase is used for Borg keyfile encryption, not just repokey encryption.
@ -112,9 +112,9 @@ first](https://projects.torsion.org/user/login). Note that you can login with
an existing GitHub account if you prefer.
If you'd like to chat with borgmatic developers or users, head on over to the
`#borgmatic` IRC channel on Freenode, either via <a
href="https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=borgmatic">web chat</a> or a
native <a href="irc://chat.freenode.net:6697">IRC client</a>. If you
`#borgmatic` IRC channel on Libera Chat, either via <a
href="https://web.libera.chat/#borgmatic">web chat</a> or a
native <a href="ircs://irc.libera.chat:6697">IRC client</a>. If you
don't get a response right away, please hang around a while—or file a ticket